Wednesday, November 30, 2016

DIY


Christmas Vases 

Thanksgiving is over and we are moving into the most enjoyable holiday. Christmas has been my favorite holiday of the year since I was a little girl. I love all the decorations, the smells, snow, beautiful wrapping, and bows. Christmas is a great holiday for people who love to decorate. For a month or two, your home is redecorated with beautiful colors, that makes your home's atmosphere warm and cozy.

I decided to add some new decor for my dining room table. I tend to decorate my home for Christmas in the shades of white and silver. I love to add faux fir to give my home a comfortable, cozy feel.


I went to Hobby Lobby and purchased two glass vases for $39.99 each. I also purchased 10 Christmas bulbs that were silver for $1.99. Went home and cleaned out the vase, (Hobby Lobby items tend to be very dusty and grimy). I put my Christmas bulbs in the glass vases and then, "wa-lah". A new beautiful vase to put on your dining room table that looks classy and elegant. This vase can be used throughout the year, not just Christmas. Now, I will move on to decorating the Christmas tree hopefully this weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment